Clay Painting /Craft
During the months of July and August I’ll be teaching how to make roses.
There are two levels :
- Beginner Level
- Advanced level .
These roses can be used to make :
- cards ,
- paintings ,
- jewelry ,
- dry flower arrangements,
- Students who learn the technique can make roses for cake decoration,
- Thali decoration,
- Rakhi making etc .
One Stroke Painting
For one stroke painting during these two months we’ll be doing :
- Basic strokes for one stroke painting ,
- Two flowers and their leaves .
- Make two paintings 20cm x 20cm each with the strokes and techniques learnt .
- Basic water colour techniques ,
- Make four to eight paintings according to the speed of the student and size of the painting chosen
- We’ll do four new textures in oil pastels .
- Basic techniques required for the medium .
- Make no. of paintings depending on the size of the sheet and the speed of the student .
- Basic techniques practice
- Textures with pencil colours .
- Make paintings from reference and imagination .
Charcoal and graphite
- Basic and advanced techniques of graphite and pencil colours .
- Still life.
- Make paintings from reference .
Teaching how to write alphabets , capital & small , numbers , punctuation marks ,
words, sentences , paragraphs , and headings in the following fonts .
- Foundational Font .
- Itallic Cursive Font .
- Copperplate Font ( advanced level) .
Contact no. +919888831021 .
Timings between 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm , Five days a week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday .)